This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder and as the same may be amended from time to time. Being a system generated electronic record, it does not require any physical or digital signature.
Greetings from Redink – www.redink.app (hereinafter referred to as the “Website/App”). The Website/App is owned by Deepalgor ai labs Private Limited, a company formed as per the Indian Companies Act, 2013 and having its registered office at SFNO 254/23,Pillayar kovil street., Ayappakkam,Ambattur, Chennai-600077.
1. What information do we collect?
- When you use the Website/App, we collect Your personal and non-personal information. Such personal information helps us to collect information that can directly identify you such as name, address, email address, phone number and date of birth ("personal information"). We also collect your non-personal information that does not directly identify you. By using the Website/App, you are authorizing us to collect, parse, store, process, disclose, disseminate and retain such information as envisaged herein. Your personal information shall not be made public without your explicit permission.
- In order to register as a user with the Website/App, you may be asked to sign in using your login details such as a login name, mobile number and/or password. You may also be asked to allow us to collect your location information from the device when you use/access the Website/App. In addition, we may collect and store any personal information you provide while using the Website/App or in some other manner. If you provide any feedback through the Website/App, you provide us the content of your feedback, and if you contact us for customer service or other inquiry, you provide us with the content of that communication.
- We neither knowingly collect any information nor promote the Website/App to any minor under the age of 18 (eighteen) years. If you are less than 18 (eighteen) years old, we request that you do not submit information to us. If we become aware that a minor has registered with us and provided us with personal information, we may take steps to terminate such person’s registration and delete their account with us.
- We use various tools and technologies, including cookies, to collect personal information and non-personal information from the device from which you access the Website/App and learn about your activities taking place under your account when you use the Website/App. Such non-personal information could include your IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, operating system used by your device, access times, your device geographic location and the referring website/app address. We may use web beacons and other similar technologies to track your use of the Website/App and to deliver or communicate with cookies.
2. How we use the information we collect?
We may use information that we collect from you to:
- deliver and improve the Website/App and our services and manage our business;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about our offerings;
- develop, display, and track content and advertising tailored to your interests on the Website/App and other sites, including providing advertisements;
- undertake Website/App analytics;
- enforce or exercise any rights in our terms and conditions pertaining to any products/services made available through the Website/App;
- perform functions or services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection; and
- resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, detect and protect us against any activity not expressly authorized under any of our terms and conditions pertaining to any products/services made available through the Website/App.
3. With whom we share your information?
- When you register as a user of the Website/App, your profile details will be accessible and viewable by our schools/our partner schools and us.
We may also disclose your and your child’s personal information
- for complying with applicable laws, requests or orders from law enforcement agencies, appropriate authorities (such as without limitation, child protection agencies, court officials, expert professional investigative agencies and the like) or for any legal process;
- for enforcing any of the terms and conditions pertaining to any products/services made available through the Website/App;
- )for protecting or defending ours, our school’s/our partner school’s or any third party's rights or property;
- for supporting any fraud/ legal investigation/ verification checks; or
- in connection with a corporate transaction, including but not limited to sale of our business, merger, consolidation, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- We may use and share your non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances, including with third parties for undertaking analysis thereof. We also may share aggregated, non-personal information, or personal information in hashed, non-human readable form, with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis or other business purposes.
4. How can you access or control your information?
- You can choose not to provide us with certain information; however this may result in you being unable to use certain features of the Website/App. The Website/App may also deliver notifications to your email or mobile device. You can disable these notifications by deleting the Website/App or by changing the Website/App settings.
- You are solely liable and responsible for any information you provide and/or share using the Website/App.
5. How do we protect your personal information?
We adopt reasonable security practices and procedures to help safeguard the personal information you provide on the Website/App from unauthorized access. However, you acknowledge that no Internet transmission or system or server can be 100% secure. Therefore, although we take all reasonable steps to secure your personal information, we do not promise or guarantee the same, and you should not expect that your personal information, or other communications while using the Website/App will always remain secure and safeguarded by us. You should always exercise caution while providing, sharing or disclosing your personal information using the Website/App.
7. Contact Us
Last Updated on: 14/03/2022